Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Maybe This Time Is Different, I Mean, I Really Think You Like Me

My world was flipped upside down.

you were late. but I don't blame you.
pale but excited. I waited at Pony's work.
I saw you and it was magnetic.

I didn't catch on to how far that feeling might go.
At that point I was convinced it'd be impossible.

I'd never had so much fun at the mall. We went to Sears and pretended to be a couple.
We were looking for the perfect home.
our banana couch, which is good for sitting, smalltalk, and other things >>
but not a great sleeping couch. also leather-like. another minus for sleeping on.
and looking at stoves. i wanted chrome or black. to compliment our mahogany cabinets.
The sales lady didn't understand. but that was okay. it's our private joke.
treadmills. not so interesting.
we're a modern household. so only the flat-screens for us.
for over the fireplace.

and we lay in the grassy shade at Masich Place. just talking about random things. or nothing at all.
the white older woman who listened to mariah carrey and Beyoncè way too loud.
or the black hairless man excercizing on spot in the distance.

his sweat glistened and the world radiated from his hairless body.

we hung out at PGSS in the back.
we talked and talked.

and there just wasn't enough time in the world.
or maybe he just hadn't seen the world in awhile.
either way, he invited me to the lake where he lives.
we swam with his sister and her friends and mom :)
it was so much fun.

i had to borrow clothes. but even then i was still damp.

slowly we grew closer.
at first i thought it was for comfort.
and then it was for my comfort.

we watched south park and the matrix.
you'd never think of them as anything intimate.

you'd move cautiously.
testing the waters as you wrapped your arm around me.
I melted.

there were so many feelings and emotions.
but there wasn't regret.
"what a night..."

With these things there’s no telling
We just have to wait and see

2 comments:

love stRuckk said...

I miss you my deary

I know it sucks being in between a real adult and a kid

so whats the situation with you moving back here Im really sorry to say it wasnt going to work out down there :(

MOUSE(trap) said...

i'm not :) don't worry. lol as i said. i have ALOT to catch up to on my blog.

my view is. this way. i'll have more money. be more prepared. have some fun. :) and do it all again better next year

posted you on facebook