Monday, September 6, 2010

I Think Better With Chicken Sauce.

on one fine day, I was to reunite with Kashew.
an old dear friend of mine.
things we did were less than exciting, but thrilled at the same time.
everything was an adventure
I love nostalgia.

I found myself pouring out things that even those closest to me had to nag for.
maybe it was the near anonymity? or the desire to rekindle what was once.
she sucked in my anecdotes like air. hanging off every word.
suddenly I was badgered to get the man to come whisk me away!
and to my surprise (of course after confusing technology and about 2 hours later)
it happened.
we walked and talked all the way to meet him.
my favorite part.

old friendships never die, if you leave them there to live on.

and after she got home. and we were driving around.
me and the man found ourselves back in the ole neighborhood.

holding hands in the park and kissing under the monkeybars.

since we were so close to kashew's, I decided to invite her on our adventuring.
we were tourists.
we went to every park and playground of my childhood.
and at the school with all those bad memories.
but all those good ones too,
it started raining.
pouring.
the moon looked like Meteor.


yes. Meteor. not A Meteor. just Meteor.

.... n00b.



after adventuring with kashew, we parted ways.
me and the man continued however.
hiding from the law. fugitives!
we looked for backroads, and shortcuts.
finding ourself getting nuggets at mcdonalds.
and seeing a stereotypical hooker on 20th.
where else? c'mon.

eating in fort george park and sharing deepest thoughts.

Kidnapping.
"Is it alright if I kidnap you?"
I love that he always asks. and so shyly.
right before heading to my house.
the fork between our two homes.
he whisks me away to the lake.
we're falling asleep on the ride back.
dangerous don'cha know
and we fall asleep immediately.

entangled in our magical night.

I don't want to worry whether we're gonna stay together till we die

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I.. love this..
all of this..

love stRuckk said...

ya I understand the whole survival thing its just to hear in moaning in pain really tug at my heart strings its just I ant even imagine what he was thinking bledding out into the drive way he barley made it to the other side of the drive way before he fell over to be so scared like that alone in the dark I cant get that out of my head then dad brought it into the garage cleaned it and is now sending it to the butcher to be turned into meat for over the winter thats what bugs me I get it protecting is one thing but in my opinion that is something different I dont know I guess its just because I saw and heard it dieing has me somewhat emotionally attached its just its cruel rally